Genesis AI is redefining the future of hearing health, not just with incremental improvements, but with breakthrough benefits. The is a new, unprecedented experience for patients. Completely reimagined from the inside out, it’s the only hearing technology system to feature an all-new processor, all-new sound, all-new design, and most importantly and all-new listening experience.
The new My Starkey App gives you full control over your hearing aids, plus the ability to get helpful tips, track their health, and access intelligent features designed to simplify their lives. Starkey leads the hearing industry as it relates to incorporating health and wellness features into hearing aids, including being the first to integrate 3D sensors; the first to enable counting steps; the first to track and encourage social engagement; and the first to provide benefits that went beyond just better hearing. Starkey was also the first hearing manufacturer — and still the only — to make hearing aids that can detect falls and send alerts.
Genesis AI’s improved streaming capabilities utilise binaural phone steaming, sharing information to both ears directly and simultaneously. This supports two-way, hands-free calling through compatible Apple and Android devices and makes it easier for patients to enjoy their favourite music with more natural results.
● Starkey Neuro Processor: The industry’s smallest and most powerful processor that operates up to 4X faster than its predecessors with 6X more transistors. It emulates the human cerebral cortex with the addition of a Deep Neural Network (DNN) accelerator, which helps the hearing aid adapt to more listening situations than ever before using AI and pattern recognition.
● Starkey Neuro Sound Technology: Automatically adjusts the hearing aid over 80 million times per hour (more than 22,000 times per second) to provide optimal hearing for any listening situation. It also includes a new compression system that is motivated by the human auditory system to significantly reduce listening effort.
● Edge Mode+: An enhancement to Starkey’s popular, proprietary feature that uses DNN to provide an added boost to help in any listening situation. Edge Mode+ gives users the ability to prioritize clearer speech or listening comfort.
● Language Translations: In ear, real-time translation of 77 languages (50 more than its predecessor). The hearing aid wearer can also speak into their app and translated text will appear for the other person to read.
● Personal Health Monitoring: Starkey was the first to incorporate 3D sensors for health and wellness tracking, now offering the most classifications within the activity tracker system with the addition of indoor biking, walking, running and aerobics.
● IP68 and Built-Tough Durability: Eight layers of protection help repel moisture, survive drops and take whatever life dishes out.
● Battery Life/Charging Capabilities: The industry’s longest-lasting rechargeable hearing aid on the market (RIC RT), with up to 50 hours in a single charge. Additionally, the industry’s smallest rechargeable RIC (mRIC R) – with sensors – is the second longest lasting rechargeable battery in the industry, with up to 40 hours from a single charge.
● My Starkey App: A redesigned user experience that puts the most-used features right where the patients want them. Plus, new how-to videos and the ability to upgrade firmware through the app. Other Notable Features from Predecessors
● Fall detection: The first and only fall detection and alert system in a hearing aid that notifies predetermined contacts if a wearer falls and sends their location.
● Binaural streaming: Streams calls, music and more to both hearing aids directly for more true-to-life listening.
Contact us to find out more on 0333 011 7717 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.